There’s a pink one and a green one
And a blue one and a yellow one
And they’re all made out of ticky tacky
And they all look just the sameLittle Boxes by Malvina Reynolds
- Our minds need to reconciles dissonance. So we paper over the story with a simple story. Even if there are inconsistencies
- Talk about cognitive dissonance
- Plato’s forms and how they relate to the world
- But paradoxes abound
- Godel Escher Bach. Loops in our lives.
- What is infinity?
- This is one of the reasons we struggle. There are inconsistencies in our world but we move past it.
- Getting sensitive to the inconsistency is a big part of how it starts to open up.