From a strictly metaphysical approach a religion like Christianity seems to be at odds with non-duality.
- Father Richard Rohr: Christianity believes Jesus is fully human and full divine
- Contemplative Prayer : Gazing upon God.
- Centering Prayer: Strong emphasis on interior silence
- The heart of centering prayer: Nondual christianity in theory and practice
- Cynthia Bourgeault view non-duality as a mode of perception.
- The Cloud of Unknowing
- Meister Eckhart – German theologian, mystic.
- Christianity holds the view that the holy ghost is poured into us at creation.